11 February 2008

Brain dumb

Had one of those knock-down days at work, where I walked out feeling unsure and wavering, and I know it was just today. Normally I really like my job. But today was one of those days when I was wholly not myself...snapping at people...being even more obsessive than I normally am...not paying attention to detail and starting to be filled with doubt. So I'm choosing to think of lovely thoughts and perfect my Elegant Evening Birthday Breakfast in my mind, the way it would be if I had unlimited funds...
* We would drink our prosecco out of these vintages glasses, appropriately called Amelie Footed Glasses.
* John Derian=perfection. We would have to eat our quiche and crepes on these!
* Sateen pajamas for all of my guests. These are so Eloise! Couldn't you picture yourself lounging at the Plaza with a cup of pink-tinted hot chocolate?And lots and lots of candles from overseas in luxurious scents, giving soft golden light to my apartment. Tomorrow I have a day off, thank goodness. I want to refresh, rejuvinate, maybe take a bubble bath and treat myself to some gourmet hot chocolate and an indie film...

1 comment:

Katelin said...

Oooh I like those glasses, if only we all had unlimited funds, haha.