* My new thing is standing up for myself. But not in a defensive way. More in a "whoa, breathe, now let me talk" kind of way. Being a drama queen and working with plenty of drama queens/kings can be quite frustrating, but this new tactic is helping me deal.
*New coworker Nick. He's fierce.
*I just ate NewTree chocolate in "Tranquility"-- meaning it's infused with lavender. I'm feeling the peaceful properties. Ommmmmm.....
*Going to see sing-a-long Grease on the big screen at the Ziegfeld Theatre.
*Lula!! The new Lula is out. I love British people, indie musicians, quality art, and fairy-tale frosted hair. Anything glittery...
*Flowers on the street. Beautiful.
* Reflections. Especially the one in this darling vintage housewares shop, The Upper Rust, in the East Village. I wandered the East Village tonight until my gold ballet slippered feet went numb.
*This staircase-- and engraving-- that I found on my walk. People stared as I took a picture, but I didn't care. I'm a quirky sprite. I sometimes think that's accepted more uptown than downtown! I love Yorkville.
* I took a cue from Ginny B and stopped at Birdbath Bakery for a chocolate chip cookie and farmer's lemonade, which really is like liquid sunshine. I was sad when I finished it!
* Enchanted on DVD. I'm about to watch it...I can't wait until both Enchanted and Dan in Real Life are available pre-viewed at Blockbuster so I can get one of those fantastic 2-for-$20 deals!
* The Chrysler building at night. I captured this photo last night, right before saying goodbye to Kate. She's moving to Boston! She's been such an incredible friend to have in New York. She'll be a friend for life. No doubts about that. I'll just miss having my glittery leopard-pump wearing, redheaded sister in crime around!