18 November 2009

God that was strange to see you again


There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted, I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save
I want dresses that look like cakes
I want dusted eyelashes
I want a moment to close my eyes and dream and wake up refreshed
I want sugared violets
I want cool clear streams
I want glossy lips and sweet tastes on the tongue
I want to have my thoughts and words come easily
I want to stroke the softness behind your ear, that feels like clouds
I want unicorns to exist

I long for the moors

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

just read your post before this one. I agree about the need for an outlet via blogging, although a few people know about my blog they never really read it, so its still anonymous in a sense. it has been really helpful as a sounding board this past semester with so many shakeups in my life.i must admit I'm more motivated to truly open up and reflect when I know someone will/can read it and offer advice or just plain support. its been an amazing coping mechanism recently, i dunno what I would do without it