12 November 2008

Surviving falling leaves and changes


MixwitMixwit make a mixtapeMixwit mixtapes
I haven't made a mix in quite a while, and I decided to make what is in essence a Bittersweet Survival soundtrack to accompany me as my life shifts once again.  Let me know what you think.

1. And Then You Kissed Me by The Cardigans
2. True Love Waits Patiently for a Miracle by The Pipettes
3. One of These Things First by Nick Drake
4. Happy by Jenny Lewis
5. Go to Heaven by The Pierces
6. Alison by Elvis Costello
7. Nothing Better by The Postal Service
8. Here's to the Meantime by Grace Potter and the Nocturnals
9. Cat Piano by Seabear
10. The Lucky One by Au Revoir Simone
11. Lloyd, I'm Ready to be Hearbroken by Camera Obscura
12. Breakfast in NYC by Oppenheimer
13. You Turn My Head Around by Dean & Britta
14. Change is Hard by She & Him
15. A Little Respect by Erasure

No comments: