14 October 2009

Keep holding on, cause you know we'll make it through, make it through

I don't think my brain is big enough to contain all of the different strands of thought I have right now. I'm feeling a bit lost, like a bad teacher. Where is the balance? How do I remain planned out and organized while not sacrificing my evenings and my sanity? How do I display knowledge when I frequently feel more clueless than my students? It's all so hazy-- I have no idea where I'm headed for the most part, so no wonder I feel confused.

I feel lost. I miss people who know me. I don't want to constantly feel like I'm a step behind.

1 comment:

Therapeutic Ramblings said...

We all hit moments of self-doubt, so hang in there. Remind yourself that you know more than your students, and that you have a lot to offer.