08 July 2009

We are the emperors now

I love fairy lights.  I just painted by fingernails with years-old Tony & Tina nail polish in Solace (I used to paint my nails with it during finals in high school to ease my nerves, to give you some sense of the polish's age), polish that is the color of ballet slippers with fairy lights shining through, as if through a veil... It makes me feel like I have flower fairies at my fingertips.
I love fairy lights.  Is there anything more wonderful?  I will have beauty in my life.

"Tonight, you arrested my mind
When you came to my defense
With a knife in the shape of your mouth
In the form of your body, with the wrath of a god
Oh, you stood by me
And I'll stand by my belief."
~gavin degraw~

"And I'll look back on Venus, I'll look back on Mars
And I'll burn with the fire of ten-million stars
And in time, and in time, we will all be stars."

"Why do I see your images and not your writing?  Because we dream in pictures, not in words?"
~griffin and sabine~

No comments: